Established in 2012, TopOption, owned by Safecap Investments Ltd., a Cyprus-based financial services company, is considered a relatively safe and well-known binary options broker (but you should be wary because it has recently come under the radar of CySEC for failing to comply with directives). Still, TopOption offers a CySEC-regulated trading platform–which means every penny you risk must be accounted for–and all of your personal information must be protected. TopOption holds all of its funds in banks in Germany, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, and protects your data with SSL encryption. This binary options trading company is known as one of the more reliable platforms–but you should do your research to see if this is still the case.
Trading Options and Platform Features
- The TopOption platform exists in 17 different languages and is developing a mobile trading app; Wherever you are and whatever language you speak, you’ll be able to trade.
- TopOption uses the popular SpotOption platform, which offers returns up to 85%.
- You can choose one of 5 trades to suit your needs: Classic, One Touch, Option Builder, and ProOption.
- There are 17 stocks, 12 currencies, 8 commodities, and 16 indices to choose from.
- As a first time depositor you can choose one of 3 trading account types:
- Starter account (minimum deposit of $100)
- Pro account (minimum deposit of $1000)
- VIP account (minimum deposit of $5000)
TopOption’s deposit options ($100 minimum) are simple and easy to use . You can deposit online using credit card, Diners Club, or WebMoney–or you can make a wire transfer by contacting your account manager with the appropriate details.
Withdrawals are equally simple, and can also be requested through the company’s website, after which funds are sent back by the same method used to make a deposit.
Bonuses and Promotions
TopOption routinely changes its bonus policy. You should speak to an account manager or read the company’s website to find out about current bonuses and promotions. For now, first time depositors are offered up to a $2500 bonus, and most bonuses cap at around 25% of the deposit.
The amount of your bonus is determined by the amount of your deposit. You aren’t in any way obligated to accept a bonus and should read more on the terms of withdrawal to protect your funds from being held due to a bonus condition.
TopOption has a quick and efficient customer service team, available over the the phone, online chat, and email. With quick response times, and 24/7 service, there’s no doubt your questions will be answered.
- With comprehensive trading tools, and an efficient web-based platform, you will find it easy to navigate your way through the TopOption website.
- If you are a newbie, you’ll find their educational videos very helpful; we highly recommend using them.
- TopOption is regulated, and relatively safe; you can rest assure your funds are safe in their hands.
- Overall, TopOption is worth serious consideration as your next binary options trading platform.
Pros: Regulated, excellent customer service
Cons: Does not accept US traders, owner fined by CySEC
Support Options: Phone, email, live chat
Languages: 17 languages