OneTwoTrade, headquartered in Malta, has been in operation since 2011. Interestingly, it is regulated by the LGA (Lotteries Gaming Authority), recently rebranded as MGA (Malta Gaming Authority). This is unusual because generally binary options companies tend to steer away from associating themselves with casinos and gambling sites. OneTwoTrade does not seem to mind the connection. The LGA license does give them certain accreditation, but it is not as encompassing as CySEC or FCA.
Trading Options and Platform Features
Like most binary option sites, OneTwoTrade is operated by SpotOption. The interface is a piece of cake to navigate, but aside from some minor differences, it looks the same as all the other SpotOption-run sites. The accounts format is one of the fairest ones out there with maximum benefits doled out for depositing just $5000. The big dogs in the industry usually don’t offer maximum services for anything less than $10,000. The four levels of trading accounts are as follows:
- Bronze ($200 – $1,000): standard account that comes with general Customer Service Support and bonus options
- Silver ($1,001 – $4,000): includes access to webinars and personal account managers
- Gold ($4,001 – $5000): all of the above, plus higher bonus options and assistance with trade execution
- VIP ($5,001 +): all of the above, plus personal one-on-one training sessions and account managers who can trade on the client’s behalf
One major disappointment is the exclusion of demo accounts. Having the capability to practice without risking real money is a fundamental necessity, and OneTwoTrade really misses the mark on that one.
- Deposits can be made via VISA, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, wire transfer, and several ePayment systems including Neteller and Skrill.
- The minimum deposit is $200 with credit/debit card.
- The minimum for wire transfers is much higher, so stick with credit if you want to start low.
Withdrawals are fairly simple and take between three to five business days to process. Standard fees apply. Just make sure you send in all your verification documents as early as possible so there are no problems when it’s time to place a withdrawal request.
Bonuses and Promotions
Bonus amounts depend on deposits amount. The more you invest, the greater bonus you can obtain. 200% is the max. Make sure you speak with your account manager in detail before accepting any bonus offer. Most recently, the required turnover was 20 times the bonus amount, but considering how low that is, there’s a good chance it will be increasing sometime in the near future.
Courteous Customer Support reps are available 24/7 to assist clients. Communication options include phone, email, and live chat. The reps are very respectful, patient, and helpful. There is nothing negative to report on them.
OneTwoTrade is a good place for middle tier traders to call home. The bonus and account plans are more than fair. High rollers might be more comfortable elsewhere where they can deposit higher amounts and receive more impressive benefits. Newbies might also be turned off because they won’t be able to make use of a demo account. For traders who do already have a bit of experience and are not looking to break the bank, OneTwoTrade is an ideal option.
Pros: decent benefits for realistic deposits, attentive Customer Support
Cons: no demo accounts
Support Options: Phone, live chat, email
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
Regulation: LGA (Malta)